I am a professional genealogist and split my time between Cape Cod and Sarasota.
My focus is genetic genealogy and family research. I have a BS in Biochemistry and have completed extensive coursework in genealogy and genetic genealogy. I hold a Certificates from Boston University in Genealogy Research and Excelsior College in Genetic Genealogy.
I lecture and conduct research specializing in genetic genealogy and New England research. I am experienced in DNA analysis, including Chromosome Mapping and Visual Phasing of Chromosomes. I am also experienced in solving brick walls and adoptions using DNA and Family history research.
I currently co-lead the DNA Discussion Group of the Cape Cod Genealogical Society.
- Gen-Fed Program at the National Archives, Washington D.C., 2018
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh – Chromosome Mapping, 2018
- ProGen 30
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh – Advanced Genetic Genealogy, 2017
- Excelsior College – Genetic Genealogy, 2017
- VIGR – Third Party Tools for Genetic Genealogists, 2016
- VIGR – Strategies for Finding Your Irish Ancestors, 2016
- VIGR – Understanding Autosomal DNA, 2016
- VIGR – Genetic Genealogy for Professional Genealogists, 2016
- VIGR – Digging in Federal Land Records, 2016
- DAR – DNA for DAR, 2016
- Boston University – Certificate in Genealogy Research, 2015
- Boston University – Genealogical Essentials, 2015
- NGS – The Basics; Genetic Genealogy; Guide to Documentation; 2015
- NEHGS – Irish Genealogical Research: Sources and Methods, 2015
- DAR – Genealogical Education Program Courses 1-3, 2013
- National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- New England Association of Professional Genealogists (NEAPG)
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS)
- Wisconsin Historical Society (WHS)
- Massachusetts Society of Genealogists (MSOG)
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
- Cape Cod Genealogical Society (CCGS)
- Genealogical Society of Sarasota (GSS)